BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

❤ My Dear 19th Bday ❤

15.12.09 is my dear 19th birthday, he is growing up already...XD.... Although I can't give him a very expensive present or a large party, but we still enjoying the time. Just a simple celebrating with my dear, but it still a meaningful birthday. After I search for a website, i found that my dear are:

He is an Introvert

He take life as it is, and he find happiness in a variety of things.
He tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into his inner circle.
Making the little things wonderful is important to him, and he probably have an inviting home.
He seek harmony with others, but occasionally his have a very stubborn streak.

His strength: His intense optimism

His weakness: He shy away from exploring his talents

His power color: Jade

His power symbol: Flower

His power month: June (I THINK IS ME...WAKAKAKAKA)

This was quite accurate I think...XD

The cake and drink we bought from Frens Cafe, although just 3 pieces but we still enjoying it. The three different favour, strawberry, mango and chocolate with a candle, and also sing with birthday song.












On the way you growing up, god always be with you!!!


Regards,
Cynthia Liew

0 comments: