BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

❤ Our First Christmas ❤

Christmas or Christmas Day is a holiday held on December 25 to commemorate the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity. The date is not known to be the actual birth date of Jesus, and may have initially been chosen to correspond with either the day exactly nine months after some early Christians believed Jesus has been conceived, the date of the winter solstice on the ancient Roman calendar, or one of various ancient winter festival. Christmas is central to the Chirstmas and holidays season, and in Christianity marks the beginning of the larger season of Christmastide, which lasts twelve days.

On 25.12.09, that was the first Christmas day that I celebrated together with my Dear. Although something that make us argue on that afternoon, but god bless we still have a unforgetten and happier Chirstmas day on that day. Sorry I am angry to you on that afternoon, but I just scared you can't rush back for celebrating with me, but thanks to you at last you also rush back and company me having a meaningful Christmas Night.

Anyway, this is the first time I bring you going to church for ceelebrating Christmas, and also being at Glory New Building,
I'm happy because you willing to go with me although you are not Christian before. I also felt proud when I saw you willing to come out to the stage for pray and bless by pastor. This is a miracle, I think I never force you to be a Christian, but that night, you are touch by Jesus Christ. I will forever remember this, since the Christmas Night, you willing to go for church with me every Sunday, and also even you are busy, but you still together join for cell group with me. I am touching also when I know you want to find a best Bible for yourself. Dear, please keep it, God will forever beside to you.

After church, my dear bring me to Jesselton Point for having a cup of juice, but the juice at there are expensive..hehehe....but we still enjoy a super happy christmas for this year.

"Turkey" is a standard Christmas meals, on 2009, this is the first time I ate "Turkey" on Christmas, thanks my dear gave me a chance to taste the " Turkey" at his family. It just look like "chicken", but when you ate, its totally different. I love it very much, I think this year is a perfect Chistmas for me.




Jesus is the "Son Of God" who came to provide salvation and reconcilation with God by his death for their sins.

Regards,
Cynthia Liew

0 comments: