BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

❤ Our First New Year Eve ❤

New Year's Eve or Old Year's Night is on 31 December, the final day of the GregorianNew Year's Day. year, and the day before

New Year's Eve is a separate observance from the observance of New Year's Day. In modern Western practice, New Year's Eve is celebrated with parties and social gatherings spanning the transition of the year at midnight.

Many cultures use fireworks and other forms of noise making in part of the celebration. New Year's Eve is observed universally on 31 December according to the year numbering of the Common Era, or A.D. Anno Domini convention, even in non-Christian nations. New Year's Eve is also the seventh day of Christmas in western Christianity. Traditional and religious celebrations for e.g. the Chinese, Muslim and Jewish new year, which occur on different dates, are still celebrated separately in the cultures that observe them, on the appropriate dates each year.

31.12.2009, this was our first new year eve, I think it is special for this year, actually we did not have any plan also for our new year eve, but suddenly my family have a new year eve party at Likas Square Condotel, they rent a apartment there and together welcome 2010.

Likas Square Condotel’s apartment suites are elegantly decorated with beautiful views, facing either Likas Bay or Mount Kinabalu. Offering all modern conveniences including a spacious living and dining area, a fully-equipped kitchenette and internet connection, Likas Square Condotel is also strategically located right in the midst of a bustling commercial centre. So I think we will having a wonderful new year eve for welcome 2010.

We almost have around 10 to 15 person inside the apartment suites. From young to old, hahahaha.....and from normal to crazy...XD This is the first time my dear join for my family tgathering..:)

This is the living room for the apartment, I very like the decoration and the style, it make me feel comfortable although it not large. The whole house also contain with air conditioner service.

The photo beside is my cutie and naughty newphew, he is the youngest at there, even he cant join what we talking about but he still enjoy with us at there, and he also the most early sleep.


We also having steamboat as dinner on that night, have many delicious food by my cousin. But I think the cleaner of this suites will be kill us, because we make the kitchen and the living room super dirty with the food. And the most special is the "DRAGON PRAWN", I love it very much, is also the first time I have the chance to take it.


Other then that, actualy we also have ais-cream, but because the ais box is not enough cold, so it was melt already when we want to take it, look at the photo, I eat the melting ais-cream.

After our stomach is full with food, then is the time for those "LAN DU GUI" is mean the person who like gamble to start there game and use their money. We start from 21 gamble while waiting 12 a.m for welcome 2010. We also planing to go for the swimming pool to wash out our "BAD LUCK" for 2009, but too bad the swimming pool is close, so our plan was spoiled.

When near 12 a.m., look at the photo, this was the messy situation when we excited for welcome 2010. With throwing baloon to each other and shouting, I think other neighour will complaint us soon, but lucky did not have this happening.

This is the fireworks that can be seem from our apartment when 12 a.m., is exactly wonderful and romantic with this situation. This is the first time with my dear welcome for the new year, I hope have the chances for next year also.

After that, I think still non-stop for us, we continue with gamble also, my dear also try for play the "Lami" with my cousin and this was the first time for him for this game, still need my mother to guidance him, but at last he still cannot tahan for this, the money is gone too fast..hahahaha.

This was be my first unforgetten new year eve with my dear, I wish it can be continue and everlasting. Continue next year, next next year and ..........


Man is SINFUL and SEPARATED from God. Therefore, he cannot know and experience God's love and plan for his life.

Regards,
Cynthia Liew









0 comments: